- No third party analytics softwear is run on this site.
- This site does not set any cookies for 'anonymous' users.
- Authenticated users will receive a session cookie, this is strictly necessary for the user account functionality.
Only authorised site administrators can check the following logs in order to debug site errors and to ensure the site is working properly.
- Website softwear - the CMS we use has a database logging module that monitors system events such as usage data, performance data, errors, warnings and operational information.
- Webhost - server logs contain visitor IP, URL requested, time requested, referring URL and, user agent.
Online membership renewal
- Membership data is not stored on the website. Data passed through the online renewal form is emailed to the membership secretary and not stored on the website.
- Online membership renewal payments are processed by PayPal and are therefore subject to PayPal's terms.
- Event entry data is not stored on the website however results may be published here. Entries are processed by Open Track and are therefore subject to Open Track's terms.