Membership of Radley AC is due on an annual basis, commencing 1st January each year.
Membership is open to all groups of the community.
What do I get for my membership?
- Receive free coaching from qualified Club coaches
- Eligibility to compete for the Club at league matches and club championships
- Represent the Club at open and championship events
- No league competition match fees
- Coach travel provided for ‘away’ matches
- Right to vote at annual general meetings
- Eligible for awards at Club presentation evening
- Insurance for athletes, coaches and officials
- Be part of welcoming and fun environment
Browse the website for more information about the full benefits of joining.
Age groups are determined by the athlete's age on 31st August for U9 - U17 and 31 December (before membership year) for U20+ athletes.
A breakdown of the 2018 standard memberships fees is below:
|U11||U13, U15, U17, U20||Senior, Master|
|EA affiliation fee||Nil||£15||£15|
|Club membership fee||£35||£36||£51|
|TOTAL RENEWAL FEE||£35||£51||£66|
|NEW MEMBERS FEE||£48||£64||£79|
Note: our membership fee also includes competition match fees and travel for away league matches (often excluded by other clubs).
First time membership applications are made on the new members form which can be downloaded at the bottom of this page.
New members also buy a Radley AC competition vest with their membership costing £13.
Membership renewal (existing members)
Members are given renewal forms annually.
Existing members also have the option to renew their membership online making their payment via PayPal. However, this option is only available for a short window at the beginning of the membership cycle. If you would like to pay online please take advantage of this option as soon as online renewals open. Information about online membership renewal will be communicated on the front page feed.