Membership of Radley AC is due on an annual basis, commencing 1st January each year.
Membership is open to all groups of the community.
What do I get for my membership?
- Receive free coaching from qualified Club coaches
- Eligibility to compete for the Club at league matches and club championships
- Represent the Club at open and championship events
- No league competition match fees
- Coach travel provided for ‘away’ matches
- Right to vote at annual general meetings
- Eligible for awards at Club presentation evening
- Insurance for athletes, coaches and officials
- Be part of welcoming and fun environment
Browse the website for more information about the full benefits of joining.
Age groups are determined by the athlete's age on 31st August for U9 - U17 and 31 December (before membership year) for U20+ athletes.
A breakdown of the 2021 standard memberships fees is below:
|U11||U13, U15, U17, U20||Senior, Master|
|EA affiliation fee||Nil||£15||£15|
|Club membership fee||£35||£36||£51|
|TOTAL RENEWAL FEE||£35||£51||£66|
|NEW MEMBERS FEE||£48||£64||£79|
Note: our membership fee also includes competition match fees and travel for away league matches (often excluded by other clubs).
First time membership applications are made on the new members form which can be downloaded at the bottom of this page.
New members also buy a Radley AC competition vest with their membership costing £13.
Membership renewal (existing members)
2022 Membership Renewals
All athletes will be/have been sent an email regarding their Renewal Membership. All membership renewals to be paid by BACS - details in the email. Any queries please contact the Membership Secretary, Rose Webb, at email@example.com