Radley A.C. was first awarded Clubmark in 2011 and then re-accredited in 2016.
Clubmark accreditation demonstrates the Club is providing the right environment to ensure the welfare of members, and encourages everyone to enjoy sport as well as being recognised as a safe, rewarding and fulfilling place for participants of all ages. It also ensures parents and carers know that they’re choosing the right Club for their young people.
There are four key areas of club development that must be met for a club to be awarded Clubmark, these are:
- Activity/playing programmes
- Duty of care and welfare
- Knowing your club and its community
- Club management
As well as being a Clubmark accredited club we are affiliated to local and regional athletics organisations including England Athletics. This provides our members with many benefits such as:
- Funding programmes to benefit affiliated clubs
- Insurance for affiliated clubs and their members
- Subsidised training events for club members
- Discounts on coaching courses for registered club members
The Club is also affiliated to England Athletics, SEAA, Oxfordshire Athletic Association & Oxfordshire Athletics Network. See the England Athletics website (link is external) for more information about club affiliation.